ZITATESAMMLUNG ,,NOVEMBER 9"

Die Rezension zu dem Buch findet ihr hier.


"But what about your face? People say not to judge a book by its cover but what if you somehow read the inside of the book without seeing the cover first?"
(page 35)


"You'll never be able to find yourself if you're lost in someone else."
(page 38)


"If we're going to kiss, it has to be book-worthy."
(page 57)


"Because it's easy to fall in love, Ben. The hart part comes when you want out."
(page 59)


"As long a the two people end up happy, it doesn't really matter if they end up happy togehter."
(page 73)


"She "loved me" in quotations
She kissed me in bold
I TRIED TO KEEP HER in all caps
She left with an ellipsis...
                                                        -BENTON JAMES KESSLER 
(page 131)


"I want you to be my first and last."
(page 157)
"When you find love, you take it. You grab it with both hands and you do everything in your power not to let it go."
(page 168)
"Please say yes. Please tell me you aren't finished falling in love with me yet."
(page 170)
"In her darkness, she is silent. 
In my darkness, she screams."-BENTON JAMES KESSLER
(page 173)
"Loving someone doesn't just include that person, Ben. Loving someone means accepting all the things and people that person loves, too. And I will. I do. I promise."
(page 218)
"It took four years for me to fall in love with him. 
It only took four pages to stop."
(page 236)
Wer liebt das Buch auch so sehr wie ich?
 

Keine Kommentare